- First Rehearsal 8/14/19 at 7:00 pm.
- 9/11 Concert at Pompano Beach Cultural Arts Center 9/11/19
- Light Up Riverwalk Thursday, 11/14/19
- Light Up the Galt Thursday, 11/21/19
- Light Up the Beach Tuesday, 11/26/19
- Holiday Concert at Skolnick Center Wednesday, 12/4/19
- Holiday Concert at Emma Lou Olson Center Wednesday, 12/11/19
- Band Member Holiday Brunch at Galuppis Sunday, 12/15/19 11:00 – 2:00.
It is with sad hearts that we share the news of Wendy Powell’s passing. She was a clarinetist with the band for many years.She served as a board member for many years. She was about to come back and play with us again. We will miss her smile and cheery personality.
For anyone wishing to pay their respects to Wendy they will be holding a gathering to celebrate Wendy’s wonderful and fulfilling life at Umberto’s restaurant. 1320 North University drive, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024. It will be held on Saturday, August 3rd at 3 p.m. The family would love to see everyone there.
It is with heavy hearts, that we mourn the passing of Richard. He was a devoted member of the and for many years in our trombone section.
Turpin, III, John Richard passed away on Tuesday, July 23, 2019. He was preceded in death by his wife: Jayne Ann Turpin. He is survived by 2 children: Rick Turpin and Lori (David) Carmichael; 3 grandsons: Christopher Turpin, Sean Carmichael and Troy Carmichael and 3 sisters: Patricia Swartley, Barbara “Apple” McDonald and Carol Turpin.
Memorial Services to be held on Saturday July 27, 2019 at 10:30 AM at Miami Shores Baptist
- Saturday, July 27, 2019
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Email Details
- 370 Grand Concourse
Miami, Florida 33138
August 14, 2019 7pm at the American Legion in Oakland Park.